Sunday, May 24, 2015

In The Name of JESUS

In The Name of JESUS

There are people in this country who do not want anything in the name of JESUS. They do not want the hungry fed in the name of JESUS. They do not want the naked clothed in the name of JESUS. They do not want peace and unity in the name of JESUS. No matter what good thing is done in the name of JESUS, they will resist it. There is nothing I can do about this.

I work for JESUS. I love JESUS. I act in accordance with my understanding of a loving compassionate Prince of Peace, and I know that there is a huge majority of citizens in this nation who feel that anything good, in the name of JESUS, is a good thing.

I also know that there are numerous people in this nation who do not believe in JESUS, but would take peace and love, grace and mercy in any name that might make it happen. There are people who will not divide from other Americans because we have a different belief.

I can do nothing to change the attitude of those who want to hate for the sake of hate. I can do nothing about those who would rather see destruction than to see peace if it means it comes in the name of JESUS.

This message is all I know for sure; If the people of this nation will strive together and work towards peace and unity, it can be accomplished.

If the people of this nation will strive together and work to feed the hungry and house the homeless and clothe the naked, it CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED.

If the Christians in this nation, who make up 70% of the population, will take the position GOD has ordained for them, and follow the plan JESUS set down for them, than they will lead this nation into a new era of peace and prosperity that none alive have ever seen.

So, I am running for the Presidency of the United States. I am running not because I have all the answers. I am running because I have one answer. That answer is the American people loving and caring for each other in a way the government simply cannot.

The government is like an absent parent. It can send you money, but it gives no love and it offers no knowledge of how to improve and grow. It is cold and distant and feels nothing. You and I, the citizens of this nation, can love and care for one another in a more effective and efficient way than our government can ever do.

If you are so offended by the name JESUS, that you will strive against hope and unity, then you are the problem. If you are so offended by homosexuals that you will strive against peace and love, then you are the problem. If you are so dead set against anything that is not a part of your group or political party that you will only strive against the healing and unifying of the nation, YOU are the problem.


For the rest of you, I only ask that you give me the chance to show you a better way. Please help me spread a message to heal the nation, and in the process, to bring the blessings of GOD upon us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment